Condo-town Home Vasari Bonita Springs
12139 Toscana WAY 103 Bonita Springs, FL 34135$319,000
- MLS Number: 217045012
- Type: Low Rise (1-3)
- Development: Vasari
- Subdivsion: Toscana
12139 Toscana WAY 103
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
- Total Area: 1916 Sq.Ft.
- Lot Area: Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Year Built: 2004
Watch the cinematic tour! First floor end unit! Come see this Italian inspired beauty, located in the highly desirable Toscana subdivision at Vasari, featuring 2 bedrooms + Den, 2 bathrooms, a one car garage and 1916 sq ft under air! With crown molding and travertine flooring laid on a French pattern throughout all main living areas, this ground floor, turnkey unit provides a cozy, yet spacious, atmosphere. The light and bright living room surrounds a generously sized kitchen that boasts 42 real wood cabinets with upper crown molding and plenty of Corian counter top space. The huge master BR offers an abundance of natural light through the double window, overlooking the 12th fairway, and a master bathroom that has dual sinks, a large soaking tub, tiled walk in shower and plenty of recessed lighting. The large covered lanai presents a great view of the bundled golf course, just one of the many amenities offered at Vasari. Other amenities include a putting green, bike/jog path, community pool, exercise room, restaurant and tennis court. Just minutes from I-75, exceptional restaurants/shopping and some of SWFLs most breathtaking beaches, you dont want to miss this opportunity!
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community swimming pool(s), Putting green, Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Parking: 1 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room
- Scenery: Lake view, Golf course view
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Listing provided courtesy of MVP Realty Associates LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs