Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
25140 Ridge Oak DR Bonita Springs, FL 34134$1,299,900
- MLS Number: 217045555
- Type: Single Family
- Development: Pelican Landing
- Subdivsion: Ridge
25140 Ridge Oak DR
Bonita Springs, FL 34134
- Total Area: 3834 Sq.Ft.
- Lot Area: Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Year Built: 1997
This stunning 4BR+den, 3.5 bath, dream home is situated on a large and beautifully landscaped lot, and is located close to some of SWFL's most desirable beaches! Spanning over 3800 sqft, this light and bright residence boasts soaring ceilings, crown molding, beautiful tile floors, and wall to wall windows allowing plenty of natural light to flow throughout. The open kitchen is fit for a chef with wine coolers, granite counters, a center island, and a large walk in pantry. Enjoy gatherings in the generously-sized living/dining area equipped with its very own wet bar! The master BR, showcasing beautiful decorative tray ceilings, has a lovely sitting area surrounded by bay windows, and a private bathroom with a large soaking tub, glass enclosed shower and spacious dual vanities/sinks. Soak up the sun and incredible lake/golf course views from the oversized paved pool deck, equipped with a granite counter top wet bar, and Bose speaker system. The Ridge at Pelican Landing provides an amenity rich experience, offering its own private beach park w/ boat access, kayak park, fitness centers, and tennis court. With a new roof to be installed, this is an opportunity you don't want to miss!
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community childrens play area', Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Deck, Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Cooktop range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Sitting room
- Scenery: Lake view, Golf course view
- Win/Doors: Bay window(s), French door(s)
Listing provided courtesy of MVP Realty Associates LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs